3.10.2011

I can see the finish line

In the midst of a new job and a hectic week, I managed to lose a significant amount of weight this week. I imagine I lost most of it because if some crazy stomach issue I'm having. The one that makes me not want to eat anything. Not sure why I have this issue. But trust me when I say I've googled "loss of appetite" and nothing good comes up.
Really I think I should just google "has a digestive tract that hates me" and follow the directions where it tells me to go to the GI doctor and have them tell me I should just live with it.
Anyway, back to the weight loss: -2.4 lbs. this week. That puts my total loss at 36.8 lbs! That is a mere 3.2 lbs. from my goal of 40 lbs!
I am super excited about being so close to a goal that I never thought I would attain. But I've almost done it, and I am finally happy with my new appearance. I'm starting to see a smaller me. I'm starting to appreciate the fruit of my labors.
Really, it all seems like a dream. Because I didn't believe I could do it and I almost have.

No comments:

Post a Comment