3.02.2011

To answer your questions

I will be vague in this post, but feel free to let me know if you want to know more about my new future in person. I would love to talk about it with anyone as I am so excited about it.

I have accepted a new job starting tomorrow. It's a really great job. The kind of job I've always wanted. And it's with a really great company and also happens to be in the construction industry where I have longed to return to.
The timing of this change was dictated by God above. It came at a time when we had clear answers about Evan's health and we finally had true peace about our future as a family.
It has all truly been a gift from God.

So there won't be any more posts about work on here of course as I will keep that part of my life out of the blogging public. But I will leave you with the knowledge that this opportunity is a super good thing and I am over-the-moon excited.

And from now on you'll have to endure my posts about kids and sewing and trying to cook and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment