1.12.2011

Track Star(s)

See that S up there?
One of us has been inspired.
I can walk like a mad woman on the treadmill, but I've decided I'd like to learn to run.
Not necessarily long distances.
I just want to be able to run and not feel like I might die.

There are a million plans that one can follow, but I am going to employ what has worked great for Evan. A walk/run plan.
I have a small issue right now because our treadmill died.
But as soon as I can get to Sears and buy a new one I will. Hopefully this week if the weather cooperates.

And at that point I want to train for a 5k. A simple 5k. But more than just finishing, I want to run more than I walk during said 5k.
And before I set anymore goals, I want to be done with the first one.

And I'm hoping that weighing 26 pounds less than I did this time 4 months ago will make my goal a little easier to obtain. We'll see. Wish me luck- I think I'm crazy! But I'm crazy because I was inspired.

1 comment: