1.05.2011

The excitement is building


Evan and Lori:
2010 wasn't the best year for you.
I mean there was the cancer and all.
But now everything is looking pretty awesome for 2011.
So what are you going to do?
WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

One of us might be a little more excited than the other (that would be me).
Because I don't have to run 13.1 miles in the middle of my vacation.
But man I can't wait to see Evan cross that finish line.

I'm so freaking proud of him anyway for just being him.
But running a half marathon one year after having your thyroid removed and being treated for cancer?
That's pretty darn amazing to me.
So off we go- the four of us, Chad and Bee, me and Evan.
We will act like kids and ride all the rides.
And we will cheer Evan on to the finish.
I'm beyond excited!

2 comments:

  1. I hope y'all have an amazing time and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :) I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for y'all! Jealous of the half - go Evan!! Hope y'all have a blast!

    ReplyDelete