1.19.2011

#26

To date I have lost 26 lbs.
And I have been that way for about a month now.
Let's go ahead and call it a plateau.
Or how about a flippin' plateau.
I'm not happy about it.
But it's my fault right?
I mean who tries to lose weight during the holidays and during a trip to Disney World?
Shouldn't I just be happy that I managed to maintain my weight loss?
Yes I should.
But I'm ready to be done with this little challenge.
I'm ready to move on to bigger and better goals.
But having 14 more pounds to lose is killing me!
So much so that I even told the lady behind the counter at the "meat and three" restaurant I ate at today. And I told the lady at the sandwich shop yesterday. Heck, I've told everyone!!
I STILL HAVE 14 MORE POUNDS TO GO!!!!
And the response I get..
"You do not, you look just fine the way you are." or "You'll be too skinny if you lose 14 more pounds."
Well nice people, as much as I would like to believe you my trusty Weight Watchers book tells me differently and I'm not even in the healthy range yet!
I'm 10 lbs. from healthy range!
And I've got to do it.
I've got to get the final weight off.
I just have to figure out how.
I know how. Less eating out and more exercise. Duh.
I've just got to do it.
Easier said than done. But easy stuff is for sissies. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment