6.24.2011

We have been on a much needed vacation.
This is the first full length vacation we have been on where it was just the four of us. And I have to say that is has been really refreshing.
Evan and I both resolved that we would completely forget about work and enjoy our week as care free as possible. We managed to do just that and it has been so nice.
I fear the days after we get back as I know they will be very busy. But I think the break was worth it.
A few highlights from our week were:
1. We actually slept in every day and so did our kids. Big deal as we needed the rest.
2. Britton learned to swim! And now I can actually sit back and enjoy the sun without being paranoid about him drowning. He's actually like a little fish and beat his sister by about 5 years as a swimmer since we just convinced her she had to be able to swim to go to middle school. True story.
3. Both kids will get in the ocean now and enjoy it. Before it was like a form of torture for them. Now they are wave jumping hulligans.
4. Dinner at 4:00 every day is kinda nice. And its a must in Panama City if you don't want to wait 2 hours.
5. I love vacation. I'm already planning our next one. Its like an addiction for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment