5.13.2011

Stats



This picture looks ridiculous I know.

It was taken on a Thursday night when I was worn out and just not really in the mood for a photo.

But the true purpose of the picture is so that I can keep a record of how far I have come in my weight loss journey. I have to keep reminding myself of the new me and how much I want to remain in my current shape.

44 pounds smaller. 12 inches gone from my waist.

A size 6 or 8 depending on the brand- not a size 16 like I once was!

The shorts in the picture above I wore all the time last summer.

Not anymore! This summer I will enjoy being half that size.

And I will enjoy being active and feeling good as well, since that is really what it is all about.

3 comments:

  1. Love this. You look great and I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am speechless! So, so impressed. I know that it had to have been hard, but WOW! For the record, I've ALWAYS thought you were beautiful...I'm just so glad that now you feel that way too!

    ReplyDelete