4.30.2010

I've tried not to talk about it

I've been trying to stay away form the subject of cancer.
But it seems as though ALOT of people come here for their updates about Evan, so I am going to give a brief update so that no one calls me bad names for letting them down.
So here goes-
We are waiting. That's it. We were supposed to hear from Emory on Monday about scheduling Evan's ultrasound guided needle biopsy and we haven't. Evan called to check on Wednesday and basically it sounded like either someone has not done their job or there is some kind of backup.
But I have "encouraged" him to call the surgeon's nurse to get her to PUSH the scheduling people.
So hopefully we'll have a schedule early next week.
But frankly I think we have enjoyed having a week where cancer was not staring us in the face during every conversation. It's felt kinda normal.
So don't stop praying by any means. We still need your cancer-free biopsy prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment