4.13.2010

I need YOUR help! No really


If you are reading this post, I need your help.

Actually, my kids need your help.

They need you to give me some recipes that are both kid-friendly, nutritious and can be prepared by someone who thinks that preparing dinner is worse than cleaning a toilet.

No joke- I hate making dinner.

If it were up to me, we'd eat out every night. And some weeks we do (yikes!).

So be a good friend. Imagine my kids little faces and give me your favorite recipe.

You can email it to me (evanandlori@bellsouth.net), message me of FB, or you can even leave it as a comment on this here blog.

As a reward for your kindness, I will take pictures of myself preparing your recipes and post them so that all of the masses will know that you are the reason my kids might eat at home again.

2 comments:

  1. I don't really know any recipes off the top of my head, but we have a Paule Dean kids cook book you can borrow.
    Duane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this one. It's hard to be frugal, convenient, healthy, and kid friendly! I'll message you one or two of our kids' favorites through facebook for you to try.

    ReplyDelete