4.01.2010

And the winner is....

BREI FLOYD!
Usually those that come in last don't win, but in this case it was the 7th and final entry in this here competition that proved to be the winner.
The more amazing fact is that I got 7 people to enter my little competition. And yes that counts the people that cheated and the man I sleep with. Because I was hoping to get to see him eat 12 McRibs.
But in the end, the winner followed all of the directions and look at what it got her- $25 to Carraba's. So enjoy the Mezzaluna Brei ! (Really you can have whatever you'd like but that's my favorite!)

2 comments:

  1. Drat and double drat! I was looking forward to the massive pile of McRibby goodness. Maybe I should do a giveaway on my blog. My chances of winning would be incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really- did you use the word drat?
    And yes, you need to do a giveaway.
    You're #1 follower is bound to win!

    ReplyDelete