8.03.2010

Spreading the Love



See these kids? I adore the, love them.

They are what makes being a Christian fun.

You see, they are doing what Jesus calls us all to do.

They are spreading the Good News to college kids in Puebla, Mexico.

And they are changing the world.

If you don't know the McDades, you should get to know them.

They are amazingly humble. Their love is infectious and their faith is incredible.

And did I mention they have the cutest little girl ever?

We had the opportunity to have dinner with the McDades tonight to catch up and talk about life.

It was so awesome to hear what they are up to and I can't wait to see what God has planned for them. And I also can't wait to plan a visit to see them in Mexico.

I consider myself one lucky girl to have Nate and Erin McDade in my life. I'm proud to have them representing my God and loving others.

Love you McDades!

No comments:

Post a Comment